3 Pune blasts suspects in ATS custody till Jan 24
- LIVE: Modi holds rally on Nitish Kumar's turf; shares stage with Ram Vilas Paswan
- JD(U) rules out tie-up, Lalu starts own campaign, clock ticks down for Congress
- Judge among 11 dead in Pakistan court in alleged suicide attack
- Pandemonium in J&K Assembly over Farooq Abdullah's comment on Kashmiris
- Rahul Gandhi's ordinance shortcut loses way
A special Maharashtra Control of Organized Crime Act (MCOCA) court on Thursday remanded three persons arrested last month by the Maharashtra ATS for the serial blasts in Pune in August in police custody till January 24, while four others arrested by the Delhi police in the case were remanded in judicial custody till January 30. The police custody granted earlier ended on Thursday.
Sayyad Arif, Munib Iqbal Memon and Farooq Bagwan were arrested last month by the ATS claiming they had links with the banned Indian Mujahideen (IM). Arif was arrested from Aurangabad, and Memon and Bagwan from Pune.
The court remanded Asad Khan, Imran Khan Pathan, Irfan Landage and Firoz Sayyed arrested by Delhi police in judicial custody till January 30.
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today
- Won’t return to NDA even if Narendra Modi is not PM candidate: JD(U)