3 Pune blasts suspects in police custody till Jan 24
- For âcheeringâ Pakistan in India match, university in Meerut suspends 67 Kashmiri students
- You told us go to hell, says Supreme Court, sends Subrata Roy to jail
- Congress-RJD pact likely today; Kerala Guv resigns, may contest
- Attacker, victim: 2 faces of Gujarat riots come together for âHindu-Muslimâ unity
- UP kidsâ killer disease spread through lice, expert panel finds
A special Maharashtra Control of Organized Crime Act (MCOCA) court on Thursday remanded three persons arrested last month by the ATS for the serial blasts in Pune in August in police custody till January 24, while four others arrested by the Delhi Police in the case were remanded in judicial custody till January 30. The police custody granted earlier ended on Thursday. Sayyad Arif, Munib Iqbal Memon and Farooq Bagwan were arrested last month by the ATS claiming they had links with the banned Indian Mujahideen (IM). Arif was arrested from Aurangabad, and Memon and Bagwan from Pune. The court remanded Asad Khan, Imran Khan Pathan, Irfan Landage and Firoz Sayyed arrested by the Delhi Police in judicial custody till January 30.