3 Pune blasts suspects in police custody till Jan 24
- Mamata Banerjee govt saving those involved in Saradha scam: Rahul Gandhi
- Senior Pakistan journalist Hamid Mir shot at in Karachi
- One dead in Odisha post-poll violence
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, DD vs KKR: KKR strike early, get rid of DD opener Vijay
A special Maharashtra Control of Organized Crime Act (MCOCA) court on Thursday remanded three persons arrested last month by the ATS for the serial blasts in Pune in August in police custody till January 24, while four others arrested by the Delhi Police in the case were remanded in judicial custody till January 30. The police custody granted earlier ended on Thursday. Sayyad Arif, Munib Iqbal Memon and Farooq Bagwan were arrested last month by the ATS claiming they had links with the banned Indian Mujahideen (IM). Arif was arrested from Aurangabad, and Memon and Bagwan from Pune. The court remanded Asad Khan, Imran Khan Pathan, Irfan Landage and Firoz Sayyed arrested by the Delhi Police in judicial custody till January 30.