3 stab woman, son, decamp with Rs 2,000
- BJP defends its leadership from attack by party veterans, welcomes guidance and suggestion of 'seniors'
- Advani, Joshi, others issue statement on Bihar debacle; say party captive to handful, ask for review
- Bar bribery case: K M Mani resigns as Finance Minister of Kerala
- Govt eases FDI norms in 15 major sectors, including defence, civil aviation
- OROP: Over 2,000 war veterans return medals, Parrikar says 'behaviour unlike that of a soldier'
A case of snatching and two cases of theft were reported in the city on Sunday. Three unknown assailants stabbed two people, and decamped with a purse. Dhanas resident Phool Kumar alleged that three people stabbed his wife and son in Sector 56 on Saturday. They took away a purse containing Rs 2,000, a ring and mobile phone. The injured were admitted to General Hospital, Sector 16.
- India’s external sector has never been as strong as it has been since 1991-92
- An alarming rise in pollution levels underscores the urgent need for better regulation
- Government needs to double its overall support to farmers
- Bihar poll results do not mean Modi has to alter his international relations strategy
- Nepal-India relations: A step too far
- Bihar has been transformed from the graveyard of revolutions to a source of new hope