3 stab woman, son, decamp with Rs 2,000
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
A case of snatching and two cases of theft were reported in the city on Sunday. Three unknown assailants stabbed two people, and decamped with a purse. Dhanas resident Phool Kumar alleged that three people stabbed his wife and son in Sector 56 on Saturday. They took away a purse containing Rs 2,000, a ring and mobile phone. The injured were admitted to General Hospital, Sector 16.
Veena Raina, a resident of Sector 51, complained that two motorcycle-borne youth snatched her gold chain near her residence. The number of the motorcycle could not be noted. A case has been registered. In an another case, Burail village resident Vikram Singh alleged that his laptop, Rs 20,000, a cheque book and various cards were stolen from his residence on the intervening night of October 13 and 14. A case has been registered.