3 stab woman, son, decamp with Rs 2,000
- PM Modi flags off Mahamana Express from Varanasi, distributes aid to differently-abled persons
- Campus battlelines drawn, students reject decision to revoke suspension
- Speaking on personal life in India can land one in jail: Karan Johar
- Supreme Court orders probe into murder of BSP leader Raju Pal
- Delhi Police issues alert for missing car hired from Pathankot
A case of snatching and two cases of theft were reported in the city on Sunday. Three unknown assailants stabbed two people, and decamped with a purse. Dhanas resident Phool Kumar alleged that three people stabbed his wife and son in Sector 56 on Saturday. They took away a purse containing Rs 2,000, a ring and mobile phone. The injured were admitted to General Hospital, Sector 16.
- We need to stop denying India’s not-so-hidden apartheid
- Pranab and Sushma visits reflect today’s tighter India-Israel bond
- Iran nuclear deal demonstrate the necessity and benefits of multilateralism
- Diary item: Bengal’s Burdwan break
- What if law not dictate but allows old customs and traditions to do their work?
- Strictly regulated and independently audited jallikattu is the way to go