3 stab woman, son, decamp with Rs 2,000
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
A case of snatching and two cases of theft were reported in the city on Sunday. Three unknown assailants stabbed two people, and decamped with a purse. Dhanas resident Phool Kumar alleged that three people stabbed his wife and son in Sector 56 on Saturday. They took away a purse containing Rs 2,000, a ring and mobile phone. The injured were admitted to General Hospital, Sector 16.
Veena Raina, a resident of Sector 51, complained that two motorcycle-borne youth snatched her gold chain near her residence. The number of the motorcycle could not be noted. A case has been registered. In an another case, Burail village resident Vikram Singh alleged that his laptop, Rs 20,000, a cheque book and various cards were stolen from his residence on the intervening night of October 13 and 14. A case has been registered.
- I will protest against Arvind Kejriwal if he indulges in wrongdoing: AnnaÂ Hazare
- Amit Shah not named in supplementary chargesheet filed by CBI in Ishrat Jahan fake encounterÂ case
- Narendra Modiâ€™s Kolkata rally â€˜okayâ€™, crowd only 50,000 : VarunÂ Gandhi
- Stop personal attacks, Rahul tells spokespersons | The Indian Express