3 students held for Bihar rape-murder
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Uma stands by 'Modi not a good orator' remark; Swamy asks PC to 'improve Sonia's Hindi'
- RBI: Growth rate to stay under 6 per cent
- Buses go off road in Mumbai as drivers, conductors strike against long duty hours
- Narendra Modi has deep character flaws... wouldâve fought in Varanasi if I knew Hindi: PC
- US visa ban on Narendra Modi to be lifted if he becomes PM: Report
Police said they confessed that they visited the girl on July 13 last year and raped her. "After the girl threatened to expose them, the three used her scarf to strangle her. They put a chair on the bed to mislead the police. We found that the girl's height was not good enough to reach for the ceiling fan even after using the chair on the bed," the SP said.
- As campaigning picks up, candidates focus on strength areas of rivals
- 143 restaurants offer 30% discount to voters on April 30
- Auto union strike: Drivers demand Tricity permit
- RO serves Pawan Bansal show-cause notice
- BJP releases ‘chargesheet’ listing 16 Cong ‘scams’
- From mobile apps to post cards to call centres, parties go all out to woo voters