3 students killed on Noida expressway
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Three students were killed and two others injured in an accident on the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway on Saturday night. Police identified the dead as Abhishek Rain and Yash Gaur and Kamlesh Gaur. Yash and Kamlesh are brothers. Two others, Aqid Javed and Abhishek bharadwaj are in critical condition, police said. Police said the incident took place around 8 pm. "The five were on their way to Sahibabad when their car crashed into a stationary bus near Sector-135. They were rushed to Kailash Hospital where three were declared dead on arrival," a police officer said. Police said no case had been registered. "Investigations are underway. The bus driver could not be found. We don't know if the car was overspeeding."