30-year-old found dead
- Ghulam Ali's concert in Mumbai cancelled after Shiv Sena's threat
- PM Modi a sensitive person, don't judge him on social media posts: BJP on Dadri lynching
- Why President Mukherjee hit the right notes on core values of 'diversity', 'plurality' and 'tolerance'
- Barack Obama apologises for air strike on Kunduz hospital: White House
- Commercial vehicles entering Delhi to pay environmental tax: NGT
While a 30-year-old man was found dead in a garbage dump located in Makkar colony near Dhandari Kalan on Friday, a 25-year-old man ended his life by hanging himself from the ceiling fan as he was not able to pay back a loan of Rs 3,000 to two persons.
Passers-by in Makkar colony informed the police after they found foul smell and saw the body in the garbage dump. ADCP Bhupinder Singh along with his team rushed to the spot.
Police said the victim was attacked with a sharp-edged weapon in his back and an attendance card with no name of factory was the only thing found in his pocket. Described as Kishan, his attendance was marked till November 27. It seemed that he was murdered somewhere else and later his body was thrown in the dump.
In the other case, the man has been identified as Ram Dyal who had taken a loan of Rs 3,000 from Vinay and Onkar. He lived in a room in Salem Tabri. According to his brother Dharmatma, the duo took him from his workplace into his room, threatened him and later locked him inside the room. When the landlord came, he opened the room and found Dyal dead.