34-metre train made entirely from chocolate sets world record
A 34-metre long train has broken the world record for the longest structure to be made entirely out of chocolate, it has been revealed.
Constructed using 1,285 kg of the finest Belgian chocolate and packing an impressive 6.5 million calories, the intricately detailed model was created by master chocolatier Andrew Farrugia from Malta, the Daily Mail reported.
The stunning creation had commuters drooling as it was unveiled for the launch of the "Brussels Chocolate Week" at the Brussels South Station.
Representatives from the "Guinness Book of Records" were at the event to make a presentation, check the measurements and register the train as an official record.
- Across the aisle: The ethos of India wins the election
- Salvation of India rests with Modi, provided he reforms himself
- Not much time left for Modi's 'Sabka Saath Sabka Vikas'
- Let's admit, India among countries with highest levels of religious tolerance
- Inside Track: L K Advani's birthday business
- Bihar: what happened and why