34-metre train made entirely from chocolate sets world record
- Army used 'chilly grenades' to catch Pakistani militant Sajjad Ahmed
- IPL Governing Council proposes two new teams to replace CSK, RR
- Central govt announces 98 Smart Cities, Naidu terms them 'safe investments for pvt firms'
- Sheena Bora murder: Police meet Mikhail Bora; five-day transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna
- ISRO launches rocket carrying GSAT-6 from Sriharikota
A 34-metre long train has broken the world record for the longest structure to be made entirely out of chocolate, it has been revealed.
Constructed using 1,285 kg of the finest Belgian chocolate and packing an impressive 6.5 million calories, the intricately detailed model was created by master chocolatier Andrew Farrugia from Malta, the Daily Mail reported.
The stunning creation had commuters drooling as it was unveiled for the launch of the "Brussels Chocolate Week" at the Brussels South Station.
Representatives from the "Guinness Book of Records" were at the event to make a presentation, check the measurements and register the train as an official record.