34-metre train made entirely from chocolate sets world record
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
A 34-metre long train has broken the world record for the longest structure to be made entirely out of chocolate, it has been revealed.
Constructed using 1,285 kg of the finest Belgian chocolate and packing an impressive 6.5 million calories, the intricately detailed model was created by master chocolatier Andrew Farrugia from Malta, the Daily Mail reported.
The stunning creation had commuters drooling as it was unveiled for the launch of the "Brussels Chocolate Week" at the Brussels South Station.
Representatives from the "Guinness Book of Records" were at the event to make a presentation, check the measurements and register the train as an official record.
Mr Farrugia took a painstaking 784 hours to create his masterpiece and was sponsored by the Belgian chocolate brand Belcolade.