36 detained for eve-teasing in MP, made to do sit-ups
- Rahul ordinance shortcut cut loses way
- JD(U) rules out tie-up, Lalu starts own campaign, clock ticks down for Congress
- Kejriwalâs first UP rally lays ground for Modi vs him
- Vigilance complaints pile up as Delhi Police doesnât know password
- PM heads for Myanmar today in his last likely official trip abroad
Thirty-six men were detained from various parts of the city for allegedly indulging in eve-teasing, the police said on Sunday. Those held were made to do sit-ups in public and were then detained briefly at a police station before being let off, said Bhopal Superintendent of Police Rajesh Bhadoria.
The youths were held from the New Market area, 10 number bus stop, Manisha Market, among others on Saturday evening when they were caught passing lewd comments at women.
Acting on tip-offs, the police reached the specific spots and nabbed the youths, some of whom are reportedly wards of senior government officials.
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha 2014 Candidates – Full list
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today