36 detained for eve-teasing in MP, made to do sit-ups
- Handwara protests: One arrested, manhunt launched to nab the second
- Armed men attack Chhattisgarh church, set afire Bible, thrash pastor
- ‘Drought selfie’ to ‘water for breweries’, Pankaja Munde leaves BJP red-faced
- Global economy grim, worrisome; countries aspiring for 1-2% growth: Jaitley
- A mockery of both science and sensibility: What's wrong with the tiger numbers
Thirty-six men were detained from various parts of the city for allegedly indulging in eve-teasing, the police said on Sunday. Those held were made to do sit-ups in public and were then detained briefly at a police station before being let off, said Bhopal Superintendent of Police Rajesh Bhadoria.
The youths were held from the New Market area, 10 number bus stop, Manisha Market, among others on Saturday evening when they were caught passing lewd comments at women.
- With sugar industry and politics twined, drought a manmade disaster in Maharashtra
- After the Kollam temple tragedy, reasoned debate has been given a go by
- Bangladesh: Another blogger down
- Raja-Mandala: India, OIC and the Kashmir charade
- Ajit Doval apprising SC judges on national security weakens democracy
- India has not matched Ambedkar’s poignant urgency for swift action against social apartheid