36 detained for eve-teasing in MP, made to do sit-ups
- LIVE: Odd-even rule kicks in; Delhi has done it, says Kejriwal
- Odd-even plan: First offender tells police he had 'no option'
- Dubai: Massive fire breaks out in a hotel near Burj Khalifa; all residents safely evacuated
- Antagarh bypoll, 2014: Candidate who stayed put says CMO offered ‘anything’
- Resolve to make House work: PM Narendra Modi to Opposition
Thirty-six men were detained from various parts of the city for allegedly indulging in eve-teasing, the police said on Sunday. Those held were made to do sit-ups in public and were then detained briefly at a police station before being let off, said Bhopal Superintendent of Police Rajesh Bhadoria.
The youths were held from the New Market area, 10 number bus stop, Manisha Market, among others on Saturday evening when they were caught passing lewd comments at women.
- AAP's strategy is good one for some immediate relief. However, it must initiate action on all other measures now.
- Narendra Modi and Nawaz Sharif should agree on a joint Afghanistan policy
- New Year Postcard-2: A smart Patna, jobs for women
- The CPI(M) needs flexible tactics to stay relevant
- Susanne Rudolph: A beautiful life of the mind
- In 2016, let’s reset our idealism