'3G' offers new touch to horror genre: Sonal Chauhan
- Assam woman who attended Rahul event dies of burn injuries, police say she's not the one who kissed him
- Aam Aadmi Party releases third list of candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- Opinion polls Manipulation: EC asks Centre to take action
- State Forest Dept guest house is police custody for Sahara chief Subrata Roy
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade
Actress Sonal Chauhan insists her upcoming horror film '3G' is a first of its kind as it offers something never seen before on big screen.
"'3G' is a different kind of horror... its not a regular run of the mill film. In horror films we see haunted mansions, black magic, spirits but our film offers something different. But we can't disclose beyond that," she told reporters at the first look launch of the movie here today.
"All I can say is we are offering something different in horror space, something that is never shown. It will be a treat for the audience," the 'Jannat' actress maintained.
Directed by Sheershak Anand and Shantanu Ray Chibber, '3G' stars Neil Nitin Mukesh and Sonal in the lead. It releases next month.
"'3G' means third generation. Today as we all are addicted to mobile phones and can't stay without them... so what happens when horror element comes from the phone (forms the film's plot)," Shantanu said.
"The concept of the film is very new. We have seen horror films with run of the mill stuff, but 3G is totally a new concept," producer Vicki Rajani said.
"When I heard the script I could relate to the character. The director told me I have to be just myself, that's what I liked about the film," she said.