4 die as oxygen supply stops at trauma centre
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Dr Rampal confirmed that there had been two such incidents in the operation theatres, but no action was taken by the company.
The government has called for a meeting on Wednesday to review the oxygen supply systems in all hospitals.
On the complaint of Dr Rampal, police filed a case under IPC Sections 287(negligence) and 304A (causing death by negligence) against PES Installments Private Limited.