4 die as oxygen supply stops at trauma centre
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Dr Rampal confirmed that there had been two such incidents in the operation theatres, but no action was taken by the company.
The government has called for a meeting on Wednesday to review the oxygen supply systems in all hospitals.
On the complaint of Dr Rampal, police filed a case under IPC Sections 287(negligence) and 304A (causing death by negligence) against PES Installments Private Limited.