4 killed, 50 hurt in blast near MQM rally
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
Four persons were killed and 50 injured Tuesday when a bomb planted on a motorcycle went off near a park close to Mutthaida Qaumi Movement (MQM) headquarters, where the party had just finished holding a massive rally.
The blast occurred at Ayesha Manzil intersection, located a short distance from Jinnah Ground where the MQM had organised a rally Tuesday afternoon. People leaving the rally were hit by the blast about 7.15 pm, witnesses and officials said.
Three persons were killed, said Sagheer Ahmed, Health Minister of Sindh. DIG Asif Ejaz Sheikh said those injured were admitted to several nearby hospitals.