4 men gangrape woman in UP, make video clip
- Unethical, betrayal: Prime Minister Manmohan Singhâs daughter voices family anger
- On Ambedkar Day, BJP says UPA favoured Muslims over Dalits
- RSS-led core group maps Modi campaign route
- Manmohan Singh set to move out of 7, RCR a day before results
- Attack on teachers, medical staff: Maoists say sorry for âlapseâ
A 30-year-old woman was allegedly gangraped by four persons, who also made a video clip of her, in Sikri village under Bhopa police station in the district, police said here today.
The victim has alleged in her complaint that the accused entered her house when her husband was not there and raped her at gun point yesterday evening, said Kalpana Saxena, SP Crime.
The four accused who have been identified as Naushad, Pravaiz, Kamal Hasan and Nazar are absconding, she said. The victim said that accused also made a video clip of the incident, police said. The victim has been sent for medical examination and investigation is on, they said.
In another incident, a 28-year-old widow was raped allegedly by her brother-in-law at Bhaderi village in the district, police said here today. The victim's husband had died five years ago and she was living with her in-laws. The victim has been sent for medical examination, police said.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties