4 men gangrape woman in UP, make video clip
- Arvind Kejriwal suffers a setback as Delhi HC says L-G is administrative head of NCT
- Kejriwal says he will move Supreme Court after Delhi HC disappointment
- GST Bill: Parties step over divide to usher in biggest tax reform
- GST Bill: What next? Step by step, until the rollout
- Low GST rate of 18% to reduce taxes on goods, but services may turn costly
A 30-year-old woman was allegedly gangraped by four persons, who also made a video clip of her, in Sikri village under Bhopa police station in the district, police said here today.
The victim has alleged in her complaint that the accused entered her house when her husband was not there and raped her at gun point yesterday evening, said Kalpana Saxena, SP Crime.
The four accused who have been identified as Naushad, Pravaiz, Kamal Hasan and Nazar are absconding, she said. The victim said that accused also made a video clip of the incident, police said. The victim has been sent for medical examination and investigation is on, they said.
- Rio Olympics: Yet again, India has managed to look disheveled
- The ecosystem created by GST will facilitate manufacturing hubs
- The problem is not the home minister’s SAARC visit. It is the lack of reflection within
- The incentive to dope
- GST is one of the boldest reforms in post-Independence India
- Like Atal, Advani, Somnath