4 men gangrape woman in UP, make video clip
- Supreme Court refuses to hear Kanhaiya Kumar's bail petition
- Supreme Court issues notice to Salman Khan in 2002 hit-and-run case
- Pathankot attack: FIR lodged in Pakistan against unknown persons
- Kejriwal launches fresh offensive, says being opposed to BJP, RSS is biggest crime now
- Mobile internet services blocked in Rohtak after clashes over Jat reservation
A 30-year-old woman was allegedly gangraped by four persons, who also made a video clip of her, in Sikri village under Bhopa police station in the district, police said here today.
The victim has alleged in her complaint that the accused entered her house when her husband was not there and raped her at gun point yesterday evening, said Kalpana Saxena, SP Crime.
The four accused who have been identified as Naushad, Pravaiz, Kamal Hasan and Nazar are absconding, she said. The victim said that accused also made a video clip of the incident, police said. The victim has been sent for medical examination and investigation is on, they said.
- Thank god for JNU
- Ankara can’t win against Moscow, it should instead focus on helping refugees
- No Proof Required: Deconstruction of a crime
- Why we need to listen to what Rohith Vemula and Kanhaiya Kumar say
- Discrimination against Dalits is rising despite stronger laws
- As a police officer, and citizen, I find JNU debate an assault on public interest