4 men gangrape woman in UP, make video clip
A 30-year-old woman was allegedly gangraped by four persons, who also made a video clip of her, in Sikri village under Bhopa police station in the district, police said here today.
The victim has alleged in her complaint that the accused entered her house when her husband was not there and raped her at gun point yesterday evening, said Kalpana Saxena, SP Crime.
The four accused who have been identified as Naushad, Pravaiz, Kamal Hasan and Nazar are absconding, she said. The victim said that accused also made a video clip of the incident, police said. The victim has been sent for medical examination and investigation is on, they said.
In another incident, a 28-year-old widow was raped allegedly by her brother-in-law at Bhaderi village in the district, police said here today. The victim's husband had died five years ago and she was living with her in-laws. The victim has been sent for medical examination, police said.
- Why my newspaper responded to Assam Rifles notice
- India is indebted to Shanti Bhushan for undoing Indira Gandhi’s 42nd Amendment
- Now that Bihar’s women have voted, what about their economic rights?
- Sedition and political speech
- Indian channels have a lot to learn from the international coverage of 13/11
- Europe’s challenge: Find a political solution to the quagmire in West Asia