4 of family found dead at different places
- Congress says Togadia spreading venom; EC seeks recording of alleged hate speech
- Akhilesh Yadav tears into Narendra Modi bastion on maiden visit to Gujarat, says third front ready to govern
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, CSK vs DD: CSK register comprehensive victory over hapless DD
Four members of a family were found dead Tuesday at different places in Dharampur taluka in the district.
The body of the family head, Chunilal Bushara, was found hanging from a tree near his house in Dharampur area, sub-inspector M P Patel said.
However, Bushara's wife, daughter and son were found dead in a river this evening, he said.
"It seems they have committed suicide but we are not ruling out other angles. We are talking to relatives of the deceased," Patel said.
"Police have registered a case of accidental death as Bushara's body bore no mark of any external injury. The body has been handed over to his relatives," he said.
The autopsy of rest three bodies will be conducted Wednesday morning, he said.