4 of family found dead at different places
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
Four members of a family were found dead Tuesday at different places in Dharampur taluka in the district.
The body of the family head, Chunilal Bushara, was found hanging from a tree near his house in Dharampur area, sub-inspector M P Patel said.
However, Bushara's wife, daughter and son were found dead in a river this evening, he said.
"It seems they have committed suicide but we are not ruling out other angles. We are talking to relatives of the deceased," Patel said.
"Police have registered a case of accidental death as Bushara's body bore no mark of any external injury. The body has been handed over to his relatives," he said.
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism
- As it completes 10 years, there is enough evidence to show that India needs the MGNREGA
- For Randhir Singh, teaching was next to revolution-making.
- Intizar Husain seemed as much a stranger in a strange land in Pakistan as he did in India
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment