4 of family found dead at different places
- Positions hardening, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
- After Fali, former SC judge K T Thomas questions Lokpal selection
- Paswan calls him vikas purush as Modi sells âNational Development Allianceâ
- Supreme Court directs Centre, states to stop discrimination against HIV+ kids
- Judge among 11 dead in Pakistan court in alleged suicide attack
Four members of a family were found dead Tuesday at different places in Dharampur taluka in the district.
The body of the family head, Chunilal Bushara, was found hanging from a tree near his house in Dharampur area, sub-inspector M P Patel said.
However, Bushara's wife, daughter and son were found dead in a river this evening, he said.
"It seems they have committed suicide but we are not ruling out other angles. We are talking to relatives of the deceased," Patel said.
"Police have registered a case of accidental death as Bushara's body bore no mark of any external injury. The body has been handed over to his relatives," he said.
The autopsy of rest three bodies will be conducted Wednesday morning, he said.