4 of Sikh family found dead in US
- Telangana LIVE: Bill passed by throwing all norms to the wind, says Kiran Kumar Reddy after quitting Congress
- Protests in RS over Telangana, papers snatched from Secretary General
- Rajiv Gandhi killers to be released, Jayalalithaa takes decision at Tamil Nadu Cabinet meet
- Decision to black out Telangana proceedings taken by Lok Sabha secretariat, confirms Kamal Nath
- Express 5: AAP kickstarts its poll funding drive and Telangana Bill passed in Lok Sabha
Four members of a Sikh family, including two minor children, has died in Atlanta in the US state of Georgia under mysterious circumstances with the police terming it as a "murder-suicide".
"While Sartaj (12) and Gurtej (5) died from homicide by sharp force injuries to the neck, their mother Damanjit Kaur Grover (47) died from homicide by blunt force trauma to the head. We also recovered the family head Shivinder Singh Grover's (52) body, which was found hanging at their Johns Creek residence on Monday," Johns Creek Police Chief Ed Densmore said Tuesday, adding the reason behind the incident is yet to be ascertained.
Shivinder Singh had recently moved to Atlanta from Michigan.