42-year-old gangraped in UP, dumped in Delhi
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
In another shocking case of gangrape, a 42-year-old woman was sexually assaulted by three men in UP and later dumped in Delhi last night. Dileep Verma was picked up from Agra and brought to Delhi for further interrogation, Delhi Police spokesperson Rajan Bhagat said.