42-year-old woman found dead in factory
A 42-year-old woman was found dead in a factory in Laxmi Nagar on Monday.
The body was found hanging with a rope on the roof of the factory.
Identified as Shahjahan, hailing from Uttar Pradesh, she lived in a rented house in Chander Nagar with her son Noor Alam.
Reportedly, factory owner Harish locked the building on Sunday and when the workers opened the factory on Monday morning, they found her body hanging inside.
Assistant Commissioner of Police Raj Kumar Jilhotra reached the spot and found that the woman worked in the same factory.
The police sent the body to Civil Hospital for autopsy. While the Jagatpuri check post police recorded statement of the victim's son, the police are waiting for the autopsy report to register a case.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties