42-year-old woman found dead in factory
- Cricketer Mohd Kaif, Nilekani, Ravi Kishen among 194 in Congress' first list of candidates for the Lok Sabha polls
- Yeddyurappa among 52 Bharatiya Janata Party candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- Ink attack on AAP leader Yogendra Yadav at Jantar Mantar
A 42-year-old woman was found dead in a factory in Laxmi Nagar on Monday.
The body was found hanging with a rope on the roof of the factory.
Identified as Shahjahan, hailing from Uttar Pradesh, she lived in a rented house in Chander Nagar with her son Noor Alam.
Reportedly, factory owner Harish locked the building on Sunday and when the workers opened the factory on Monday morning, they found her body hanging inside.
Assistant Commissioner of Police Raj Kumar Jilhotra reached the spot and found that the woman worked in the same factory.
The police sent the body to Civil Hospital for autopsy. While the Jagatpuri check post police recorded statement of the victim's son, the police are waiting for the autopsy report to register a case.