5 ACPs from Delhi to join as UT DSPs
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
The UT police will soon have five new DSPs for the first time from the Delhi cadre. As per orders received by the UT administration, names of five ACPs had been suggested by the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), who will join the Chandigarh Police on deputation. However, the date for them to join is yet to be decided and they have not yet received the relieving orders from the MHA. Orders for deputation suggested the names of five assistant commissioners of police who will join as deputy superintendent of police (DSP). These include Surjit Singh Malik, Vijay Kumar, Ram Chander Meena, Jalandhari Lal Meena and Kamla Devi Meena.