5 ACPs from Delhi to join as UT DSPs
The UT police will soon have five new DSPs for the first time from the Delhi cadre. As per orders received by the UT administration, names of five ACPs had been suggested by the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), who will join the Chandigarh Police on deputation. However, the date for them to join is yet to be decided and they have not yet received the relieving orders from the MHA. Orders for deputation suggested the names of five assistant commissioners of police who will join as deputy superintendent of police (DSP). These include Surjit Singh Malik, Vijay Kumar, Ram Chander Meena, Jalandhari Lal Meena and Kamla Devi Meena.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18