5 ACPs from Delhi to join as UT DSPs
- Telangana bill passage shows country can take difficult decisions: Prime Minister
- Top General speaks on 2012 troop movement: "Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly"
- âTroop movement shouldâve been avoided if they knew (V K Singhâs) court dateâ
- The 2012 troop movement investigations
- India slams Pakistan for allowing Masood Azhar to spew venom
The UT police will soon have five new DSPs for the first time from the Delhi cadre. As per orders received by the UT administration, names of five ACPs had been suggested by the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), who will join the Chandigarh Police on deputation. However, the date for them to join is yet to be decided and they have not yet received the relieving orders from the MHA. Orders for deputation suggested the names of five assistant commissioners of police who will join as deputy superintendent of police (DSP). These include Surjit Singh Malik, Vijay Kumar, Ram Chander Meena, Jalandhari Lal Meena and Kamla Devi Meena.
- What should common man expect when PM’s killers are freed: Rahul on Jayalalithaa’s decision
- Anna Hazare says, I support Mamata Banerjee for her ideas
- The regressive state | The Indian Express
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly