5 couples nabbed from cybercafe
- AAP govt sacks Delhi Food Minister Asim Ahmed over corruption charges
- Two Indians detained in Dubai and Saudi Arabia for terror links
- Nitish Kumar ups the ante against BJP, says Bihar will progress on its own efforts
- Man beheads wife; walks on Pune road with her head
- Tell us one place where Ganga is clean: NGT asks Centre
Police on Tuesday nabbed five couples in compromising position from a cybercafe in Kidwai Nagar. The cafe is allegedly owned by Gaurav Bangar, kin of BJP leader Ramesh Bangar, who is also close associate of former health minister Satpal Singh Gosain. Ramesh Bangar also runs an active anti-corruption group in Ludhiana.
The police raided the cyber cafe following complaints from local residents, who alleged that the accused had built a cabin in side the cafe and charged Rs 200 per hours from couples.
ACP (Central) Ramneesh Choudhary said a case under Section 3, 4, 5 and 8 of Immoral Trafficking Act has been registered against the accused and they are on the look out for Gaurav Bangar. The others accused in the case include Sanjiv Kumar, Gaurav Kumar, Vicky alias Bablu, Sahil and Arif Saifi.