5 ways to end from affair guilt
- My government will not be vindictive: Narendra Modi on Robert Vadra
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- Rahul tears into Narendra Modi's 'toffee model' development in Gujarat
- Karnataka: At least six burnt to death, 12 injured as bus catches fire
- Preview: Former champs lock horns in heavyweight clash
A woman who has cheated on her husband or boyfriend will be dealing with the destructive aftermath and feeling extremely guilty.
Heartbreak expert Marina Pearson has given five steps, which women can follow to get over their affair guilt.
Firstly, the woman should forgive herself for having an affair, because if they don't do this they won't be able to live in peace or bring proper happiness to anyone else around them, the Huffington Post reported.
Another way for the woman to get over their affair guilt is that they practice acceptance, they have to accept that they had an affair and they did cause a lot of suffering.
Acceptance is a very important part to being able to move on, as it will stop the internal struggle. Once they stop struggling with their own reality, calmness will start to take its place.
Thirdly, they should surrender their feelings to a higher power. The minute that they do this, miracles start to happen; situations and opportunities start to open up that they didn't even think were possible.
Another tip for the woman is that they should see the balance. As we live in a world of complimentary opposites there are benefits and drawbacks to every situation, they will need to look at what the benefits are to all parties involved.
Lastly, they should learn from the mistake that they did. They should take the positive learnings from the experience and move on. This way, they wouldn't fall into the same patterns again and not always be a cheater.