5 ways to end from affair guilt
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
A woman who has cheated on her husband or boyfriend will be dealing with the destructive aftermath and feeling extremely guilty.
Heartbreak expert Marina Pearson has given five steps, which women can follow to get over their affair guilt.
Firstly, the woman should forgive herself for having an affair, because if they don't do this they won't be able to live in peace or bring proper happiness to anyone else around them, the Huffington Post reported.
Another way for the woman to get over their affair guilt is that they practice acceptance, they have to accept that they had an affair and they did cause a lot of suffering.
Acceptance is a very important part to being able to move on, as it will stop the internal struggle. Once they stop struggling with their own reality, calmness will start to take its place.
Thirdly, they should surrender their feelings to a higher power. The minute that they do this, miracles start to happen; situations and opportunities start to open up that they didn't even think were possible.
Another tip for the woman is that they should see the balance. As we live in a world of complimentary opposites there are benefits and drawbacks to every situation, they will need to look at what the benefits are to all parties involved.
Lastly, they should learn from the mistake that they did. They should take the positive learnings from the experience and move on. This way, they wouldn't fall into the same patterns again and not always be a cheater.