5 ways to end from affair guilt
- Udhampur attackers backed by ISI, says JK Police
- Militants attack police post in Udhampur; 2 SPOs injured
- Cong rejects Sushma Swaraj's defence as "tear-jerker" full of "holes"
- Pulwama encounter: Story of a student who turned terrorist
- Kerala press owner refuses to print student magazine featuring PM Modi in 'top 10 criminals' list
A woman who has cheated on her husband or boyfriend will be dealing with the destructive aftermath and feeling extremely guilty.
Heartbreak expert Marina Pearson has given five steps, which women can follow to get over their affair guilt.
Firstly, the woman should forgive herself for having an affair, because if they don't do this they won't be able to live in peace or bring proper happiness to anyone else around them, the Huffington Post reported.
Another way for the woman to get over their affair guilt is that they practice acceptance, they have to accept that they had an affair and they did cause a lot of suffering.
Acceptance is a very important part to being able to move on, as it will stop the internal struggle. Once they stop struggling with their own reality, calmness will start to take its place.
Thirdly, they should surrender their feelings to a higher power. The minute that they do this, miracles start to happen; situations and opportunities start to open up that they didn't even think were possible.
Another tip for the woman is that they should see the balance. As we live in a world of complimentary opposites there are benefits and drawbacks to every situation, they will need to look at what the benefits are to all parties involved.