5 ways to have more sex during holidays
- Rafale deal is good, but bigger challenges for IAF remain
- Washington mall shooting: Lone gunman kills 4 in Cascade Mall, Burlington
- Uri attack could be reaction to 'atrocities' in Kashmir: Pak PM Nawaz Sharif
- No joint military exercise with Pakistan in PoK, Russia clarifies
5 ways to make the six super-fast weeks between Thanksgiving and New Year's as sexy has been revealed.
Karen Siff Exhorn has compiled a list that appears in the Huffington Post that details tips on how to have more sex during holidays.
Firstly, she says, couples should eat, drink and enjoy! They should try sexy holiday foods to get themselves "in the mood?" Chocolate can be tried for this purpose - the darker the better. It has had a long-held reputation as an aphrodisiac, and the antioxidants in dark chocolate are great for promoting sexual vigour, the reported.
Another way to have more sex is by including wine, as alcoholic beverages have been used to stimulate the libido since ancient times. Wine that is spiced can be a potent aphrodisiac. Red Burgundy, which is mixed with ginger, cinnamon, cloves, vanilla and sugar is known as Hippocras aphrodisiac. White port is a powerful aphrodisiac, especially when it is paired with strawberries.
Or, couples can play strip dreidel to spice up their romance in the holidays.
Right after a hearty game of strip dreidel, couples could also engage in Mistletoe Madness. During this activity, both the partners get naked and wave a mistleoe over each part of the body that needs some kissing.
- In both India and Pakistan, war and peace are used to make political gains
- PM Modi’s strategy of escalation vis a vis Pak seems like a gamble, but not without calculation.
- Describing soldiers who died in Uri as martyrs does them a disservice
- Claiming Shahabuddin is irrelevant in Nitish Kumar’s Bihar sidesteps the truth
- Deendayal Upadhyaya transformed the Jana Sangh into a cadre party.
- Pakistan and India must get together to isolate the Kashmir issue