5 ways to have more sex during holidays
- LIVE: ISI supports LeT, JeM and Hizbul, David Headley tells court
- J&K govt formation: Ram Madhav to hold talks with Mehbooba Mufti to break impasse
- Soldier, who survived Siachen avalanche, being flown to Delhi hospital
- DDCA row: Delhi HC dismisses Kirti Azad's plea seeking court-monitored probe
- Net bad assets of govt banks a third of their net worth
5 ways to make the six super-fast weeks between Thanksgiving and New Year's as sexy has been revealed.
Karen Siff Exhorn has compiled a list that appears in the Huffington Post that details tips on how to have more sex during holidays.
Firstly, she says, couples should eat, drink and enjoy! They should try sexy holiday foods to get themselves "in the mood?" Chocolate can be tried for this purpose - the darker the better. It has had a long-held reputation as an aphrodisiac, and the antioxidants in dark chocolate are great for promoting sexual vigour, the reported.
Another way to have more sex is by including wine, as alcoholic beverages have been used to stimulate the libido since ancient times. Wine that is spiced can be a potent aphrodisiac. Red Burgundy, which is mixed with ginger, cinnamon, cloves, vanilla and sugar is known as Hippocras aphrodisiac. White port is a powerful aphrodisiac, especially when it is paired with strawberries.
Or, couples can play strip dreidel to spice up their romance in the holidays.
Right after a hearty game of strip dreidel, couples could also engage in Mistletoe Madness. During this activity, both the partners get naked and wave a mistleoe over each part of the body that needs some kissing.
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress