5 ways to have more sex during holidays
- A person killing people with Quran in his hand is not Muslim, but a terrorist: Aamir Khan at #RNGAwards
- Dubai shuts down part of metro's green line over large fire
- Oceans, cyberworld should not become new theatres of contests: PM Modi
- Financial transactions motive behind Sheena's murder, CBI tells court
- J&K: Army jawan, three terrorists killed in separate encounters
5 ways to make the six super-fast weeks between Thanksgiving and New Year's as sexy has been revealed.
Karen Siff Exhorn has compiled a list that appears in the Huffington Post that details tips on how to have more sex during holidays.
Firstly, she says, couples should eat, drink and enjoy! They should try sexy holiday foods to get themselves "in the mood?" Chocolate can be tried for this purpose - the darker the better. It has had a long-held reputation as an aphrodisiac, and the antioxidants in dark chocolate are great for promoting sexual vigour, the reported.
Another way to have more sex is by including wine, as alcoholic beverages have been used to stimulate the libido since ancient times. Wine that is spiced can be a potent aphrodisiac. Red Burgundy, which is mixed with ginger, cinnamon, cloves, vanilla and sugar is known as Hippocras aphrodisiac. White port is a powerful aphrodisiac, especially when it is paired with strawberries.
Or, couples can play strip dreidel to spice up their romance in the holidays.
Right after a hearty game of strip dreidel, couples could also engage in Mistletoe Madness. During this activity, both the partners get naked and wave a mistleoe over each part of the body that needs some kissing.
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy
- The needs of the time shape the character of the myth- Tipu Sultan
- Raja-Mandala: Japan’s counter to China’s silk road
- It started with Perumal
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance