5 ways to have more sex during holidays
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
5 ways to make the six super-fast weeks between Thanksgiving and New Year's as sexy has been revealed.
Karen Siff Exhorn has compiled a list that appears in the Huffington Post that details tips on how to have more sex during holidays.
Firstly, she says, couples should eat, drink and enjoy! They should try sexy holiday foods to get themselves "in the mood?" Chocolate can be tried for this purpose - the darker the better. It has had a long-held reputation as an aphrodisiac, and the antioxidants in dark chocolate are great for promoting sexual vigour, the reported.
Another way to have more sex is by including wine, as alcoholic beverages have been used to stimulate the libido since ancient times. Wine that is spiced can be a potent aphrodisiac. Red Burgundy, which is mixed with ginger, cinnamon, cloves, vanilla and sugar is known as Hippocras aphrodisiac. White port is a powerful aphrodisiac, especially when it is paired with strawberries.
Or, couples can play strip dreidel to spice up their romance in the holidays.
Right after a hearty game of strip dreidel, couples could also engage in Mistletoe Madness. During this activity, both the partners get naked and wave a mistleoe over each part of the body that needs some kissing.
Having more sex means less stress. The act of engaging in sex will actually get couples in the mood, and after a sexy romp, their bodies will experience a hormone release, which triggers the sense of relaxation and relief that they crave.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express