5 women cops injured in Kurla
- A life full of tension is bad, spend quality time with family: PM Modi to bureaucrats
- IS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi seriously wounded in US air strike: Report
- Eating beef not a fundamental right: Maharashtra govt tells High Court
- Dharamvira Gandhi removed as Parliamentary party leader of AAP
- Video: Giriraj Singh denies he met PM Modi and cried
Five women police constables were injured in Kurla Wednesday after hot water from the battery of a van they were travelling in fell on them.
The policewomen posted at Local Arms Unit Four in Marol, Andheri (East), were going to Kurla police station around 4 pm when their van passed through an uneven road, causing the flap above the battery to jerk open and hot water splashed on to their legs.
"The injuries are not serious," said Deputy Commissioner of Police (Zone V) Dhananjay Kulkarni.