5 yrs into A’bad city limits, Juhapura finally gets a municipal school
- Live, Ind vs Aus: Quick strikes put India on top
- Bengal nun gangrape: First arrest made from Mumbai
- Germanwings crash: Chilling report says one pilot left cockpit, was unable to return
- If anything that is defamatory goes off, we will have a very boring Internet: Jaitley
- Hooda govt bent rules to favour Robert Vadra firm: CAG
"Though we thank the minister who came for the bhoomipujan for considering our demand for the last 12 years, I was not even informed about the event despite being the local councillor. I learnt about this later in the day," said Hazi Asratbaig, corporator from Sarkhej.
Other areas identified by the Municipal School Board where new schools will come up include Vatva, Amrawadi, Isanpur, Khokhra, Noblenagar, Vadaj, Narol, most of which are in east Ahmedabad.
The urban health centre, anganwadi centre and primary municipal school from Class I-VIII will come up on different floors of the same building in Juhapura.