5 yrs into A’bad city limits, Juhapura finally gets a municipal school
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
"Though we thank the minister who came for the bhoomipujan for considering our demand for the last 12 years, I was not even informed about the event despite being the local councillor. I learnt about this later in the day," said Hazi Asratbaig, corporator from Sarkhej.
Other areas identified by the Municipal School Board where new schools will come up include Vatva, Amrawadi, Isanpur, Khokhra, Noblenagar, Vadaj, Narol, most of which are in east Ahmedabad.
The urban health centre, anganwadi centre and primary municipal school from Class I-VIII will come up on different floors of the same building in Juhapura.