50 cartons of illicitliquor seized
- All attempts being made to free soldier in Pakistan captivity: Rajnath Singh
- SC cancels Mohammad Shahabuddin's bail, orders police to take him into custody
- Congress and I stand by PM Narendra Modi: Rahul Gandhi on surgical strikes
- Bihar liquor ban: Patna HC strikes down govt's prohibition law, terms it 'illegal'
- LIVE: PM Modi calls second Cabinet Committee on Security meet
Rajinder Kumar alias Bunty was arrested by police with 50 cartons of illicit liquor. Belonging to Thapar Nagar, the accused hid 32 cartons in his home while 18 were recovered from his car. ADCP (city-1) Nilambri Jagdale said ASI Kapil Kumar of police station, division number 6, arrested the accused in Janakpuri near Sufiyan Bagh on Monday. The police registered a case against him under sections 61, 1 and 14 of the Excise Act.
Seminar on CSR held at MTSM College
- The emergence of Akhilesh Yadav as a popular leader is an indicator of the same-old in the SP
- Poverty caused by expenditure on health has doubled in India in the past 15 years
- India’s aggressive response to Nawaz Sharif’s lies at the UN was a clear indicator of the things to come
- Let’s not allow debate about what it means to be Indian to be held hostage to jingoists and bigots
- People, policymakers can be led by subtly influencing their choice architecture
- Edit - Defining moment