5-year-old injured in stray dog attack
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- Will not campaign for any candidate, says Anna Hazare
The stray dog menace continues in the city with the latest victim being five-year-old Sapna of Gagandeep colony in Kailash Nagar, who was attacked by a group of stray dogs on Friday night. Sapna, who suffered serious injuries to her face, was reportedly playing outside her house when the incident occurred.
She was was initially admitted to Civil Hospital on Friday night. On Saturday, however, due to the absence of a full-fledged plastic surgery department, she was referred to the Christian Medical College and Hospital by the doctors at the civil hospital. "The girl has serious injuries on her face and here in Civil Hospital we do not have full fledged treatment of plastic surgery whereas CMCH has whole department. So we referred here there," said a junior doctor at the civil hospital.
The condition of girl is known to be stable and plastic surgeons at CMCH will reportedly begin their treatment on Sunday.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today