6 biggest online dating mistakes men make revealed
- Defiant Giriraj stands by his remark, says Pakistan trying to stop Narendra Modi
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Emissary row: Sanjay Saraf dismisses reports of carrying any message from BJP
- Modi would have ousted Vajpayee just like Jaswant, Advani: Rahul Gandhi
- The Third Front: Why transgenders remain a minority in election process
Men are the worst online dating offenders, an online blogger has revealed.
Ouiser Boudreaux, the ghost writer behind the A(n)nals Of Online Dating, a blog that embarrasses the worst online dating offenders, said that men constantly make the mistake of not being their "best self" online, News.com.au reported.
Here are the six most common mistakes that men make when dating online:
Firstly, men post unrealistic, unclear and plain bad photos of themselves that comprises of them being shirtless, taking part in extreme sports and photos of their younger days.
Secondly, men can be very creepy as sometimes they inundate girls with weird persistent, creepy messages. Then they can be very vulgar or overtly sexual and use pick-up artist technique. Sometimes they even ask them to send their bikini photos.
At times men are also very boring and start conversations with very generic messages "hi" or "hey" and treat the girl as every other girl they have met. They normally avoid reading the girls profile to get to know her better.
The problem that they find hard to avoid is flaunting or boasting about their achievements or assets, in other words they come across as a douchebag.
Another mistake that men make is that they tend to be dishonest about themselves and lie about their age, height, weight and income etc.
Lastly, they don't take action and keep on e-mailing the girl for eternity due to which sometimes the girls loses interest and moves on.