60 per cent men think phone is first item people notice about them
- IPL spot-fixing: Delhi court drops charges against S Sreesanth and two other cricketers
- Nitish Kumar gets back at Modi, accuses him for 'not honouring promises'
- Major decisions on revision of role of women in armed forces on the anvil: Manohar Parrikar
- Congress, TMC and BJD to seek total withdrawal of NDA's land bill
- Never sought travel documents for Lalit Modi, says Sushma Swaraj
More than 60 per cent of men say the first thing people notice about them is their phone.
According to a new study, just 38 per cent of women believe the same thing, the New York Daily News reported.
The poll conducted by media company Vuclip, surveyed more than 120,000 people in more than 15 countries and found that only a few male respondents said that people first scope out their car, their watch or their clothing, but the majority answered that their phone attracts most of the attention.
It was found that men were also 22pc more likely than women to say they felt ashamed to let people see their phones.