60-yr-old NRI woman murdered
- Will reach out to 'muslim' brothers, address Ram Temple issue: Modi
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Modi has lowered the standard of political discourse in the country, says Chavan
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, KXIP vs SRH: KXIP set for another big total as Maxwell punishes SRH
Police are yet to find some clues in the cold blooded murder of 60 year old NRI Balwant Kaur, who was murdered on Tuesday night at her house in Bachittar Nagar. According to her daughter-in-law Amandeep Kaur, who also sustained injuries, "...two men with sharp weapon entered the house and started attacking us." Amandeep locked herself inside the bathroom along with her sons but Balwant was killed as she was not able to defend herself.
Police Commissioner Ishwar Singh said that the team is trying to find clues in this case. It needs to be mentioned that the woman had come a day before from US along with her daughter-in-law to meet her relatives in Punjab. She was staying with her three daughters and a son in US after the death of her husband. The family was in a deep state of shock after the incident.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready