67% men join e-dating only for sex: study
- India will set climate change conference agenda: Narendra Modi
- From Kerala family to ex-gangster, Islamic State pulls Maldives men
- Collegium system end: NJAC is in, judges lose say in hiring
- BJP-RSS set to demolish secular democratic foundations: CPI(M)
- Ahmedabad: Saffron uniform for Hindu kids, green for Muslim
67 per cent men have admitted that they joined an online dating service just to hook-up, according to a new survey.
On the other hand, 62 per cent women said they joined the service to find love, the New York Post reported.
Online dating services usually provide unmoderated matchmaking over the Internet, through the use of personal computers or cell phones.