67% men join e-dating only for sex: study
- If Land Bill has anything against farmers, I'm ready to change it, says PM Modi
- Essar Leaks: ‘Guests are very important people... Kindly see they are comfortable’
- Mufti to head 25-member cabinet; PM to attend his swearing-in on Sunday
- Economic Survey pegs India's growth at over 8 percent, says inflation easing
- Rail budget missed the opportunity to lay out an agenda for the future, writes Nitish
67 per cent men have admitted that they joined an online dating service just to hook-up, according to a new survey.
On the other hand, 62 per cent women said they joined the service to find love, the New York Post reported.
Online dating services usually provide unmoderated matchmaking over the Internet, through the use of personal computers or cell phones.