6-month-old sexually assaulted in Mumbai
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
- BJP against withdrawl of sedition charges against Kashmiri students
A case of sexual assault was registered against unidentified persons after a six-month-old girl was brought in a profusely bleeding state at a civic-run hospital here, the police said. On January 27, the bleeding baby girl was brought to KEM Hospital. The police were reportedly notified about the case but refused to register an FIR, stating that the injury was caused by a rat bite.