6-month-old sexually assaulted in Mumbai
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- GMR pilots skip medical tests before flying Rahul Gandhi, to be grounded
- Supreme Court recognises third gender, glimmer of hope for gays
- Karnataka: At least six burnt to death, 12 injured as bus catches fire
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Sonia to address rally in Telangana; Smriti Irani to file nomination shortly
A case of sexual assault was registered against unidentified persons after a six-month-old girl was brought in a profusely bleeding state at a civic-run hospital here, the police said. On January 27, the bleeding baby girl was brought to KEM Hospital. The police were reportedly notified about the case but refused to register an FIR, stating that the injury was caused by a rat bite.