6-year-old girl raped by 13-year old boy
- Live, Ind vs Aus: Quick strikes put India on top
- Bengal nun gangrape: First arrest made from Mumbai
- Germanwings crash: Chilling report says one pilot left cockpit, was unable to return
- If anything that is defamatory goes off, we will have a very boring Internet: Jaitley
- Hooda govt bent rules to favour Robert Vadra firm: CAG
A teenaged boy has been held for allegedly raping and physically assaulting a six-year-old girl in Southeast Delhi locality, police said on Wednesday.
The 13-year-old boy, reportedly under the influence of some intoxication, pursued the child to a desolate place in Govindpuri area where he allegedly raped her on the night of January 31, the police said.
The accused is also believed to have attacked the girl on her private parts with some sharp object as she was found "profusely bleeding", they said.
The locals caught the boy when the girl raised an alarm and informed the police about the incident. The girl was rushed to the Trauma Centre of AIIMS where the rape was confirmed during the medical check up, the police said.
The boy was under intoxication at the time of the incident, a senior police officer said.
The police have registered a case against the boy and sent him to Juvenile Observation Home.
The incident has come to light, a shocking incident was reported in the area recently, in which a five-year-old boy was stabbed to death allegedly by his eight-year-old friend.