6-year-old girl raped by 13-year old boy
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
A teenaged boy has been held for allegedly raping and physically assaulting a six-year-old girl in Southeast Delhi locality, police said on Wednesday.
The 13-year-old boy, reportedly under the influence of some intoxication, pursued the child to a desolate place in Govindpuri area where he allegedly raped her on the night of January 31, the police said.
The accused is also believed to have attacked the girl on her private parts with some sharp object as she was found "profusely bleeding", they said.
The locals caught the boy when the girl raised an alarm and informed the police about the incident. The girl was rushed to the Trauma Centre of AIIMS where the rape was confirmed during the medical check up, the police said.
The boy was under intoxication at the time of the incident, a senior police officer said.
The police have registered a case against the boy and sent him to Juvenile Observation Home.
The incident has come to light, a shocking incident was reported in the area recently, in which a five-year-old boy was stabbed to death allegedly by his eight-year-old friend.
- Kejriwal-Centre showdown likely as AAP set to table Janlokpal Bill despite Law Ministryâ€™sÂ view
- Arvind Kejriwal may resign today over Jan Lokpal Bill, Cong and BJP unite in opposition
- Arvind Kejriwal and Narendra Modi: Twitter profile | The Indian Express
- â€˜I asked my wife to stop joking when she said Rs 3.75Â croreâ€™