70,000 condoms already used in Olympic village
- Gurdaspur terror attack ends, all three terrorists killed
- Former president Abdul Kalam passes away following sudden illness
- Will not strike first, but will give a befitting reply: Rajnath Singh
- LG Najeeb Jung clears Swati Maliwal's appointment as DCW chief
- Gurdaspur attack aftermath: BCCI says no cricket ties with Pakistan as of now
70,000 condoms have been used so far in the behind the scenes romps at the 2012 Games, as randy athletes celebrate their success with sex marathons.
Organisers packed a record number of free contraceptives into dispensers around venues to satisfy the Olympians' notorious sex drives but even that stockpile has started to run out.
"70,000 have gone. Some dispensers were filled daily," the Daily Star quoted an Olympic Village worker as saying.
"The Games have been such a success maybe they got carried away. It seems performances on and off the field have been exhausting," the worker added.