70,000 condoms already used in Olympic village
- Modi government softens stand on controversial Land Acquisition Bill, says ready for talks
- Gangster Abu Salem sentenced to life imprisonment in Pradeep Jain murder case
- Went to casino for dinner with family, apologise for my choice of venue: Moin Khan
- Ready to discuss issue of alleged stealing of Petroleum ministry documents: Government
- Salman Khan black buck poaching case: Jodhpur court defers verdict
70,000 condoms have been used so far in the behind the scenes romps at the 2012 Games, as randy athletes celebrate their success with sex marathons.
Organisers packed a record number of free contraceptives into dispensers around venues to satisfy the Olympians' notorious sex drives but even that stockpile has started to run out.
"70,000 have gone. Some dispensers were filled daily," the Daily Star quoted an Olympic Village worker as saying.
"The Games have been such a success maybe they got carried away. It seems performances on and off the field have been exhausting," the worker added.