70,000 condoms already used in Olympic village
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
70,000 condoms have been used so far in the behind the scenes romps at the 2012 Games, as randy athletes celebrate their success with sex marathons.
Organisers packed a record number of free contraceptives into dispensers around venues to satisfy the Olympians' notorious sex drives but even that stockpile has started to run out.
"70,000 have gone. Some dispensers were filled daily," the Daily Star quoted an Olympic Village worker as saying.
"The Games have been such a success maybe they got carried away. It seems performances on and off the field have been exhausting," the worker added.
- â€˜Someone should remind the CM weâ€™re also aam aadmi. But theyâ€™ve turned us intoÂ demonsâ€™
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun