70,000 condoms already used in Olympic village
- Narendra Modi new talking point in Tamil Nadu, but few say they will vote for him
- 78 pc turnout, but few can show ink mark
- Giriraj Singh stands by his Pak remark; BJP dissociates itself from him
- Pratapgarh Dalits angry with Mayawati, Muslims feel âunsafeâ
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Amritsar set for PM vs Modi contest
70,000 condoms have been used so far in the behind the scenes romps at the 2012 Games, as randy athletes celebrate their success with sex marathons.
Organisers packed a record number of free contraceptives into dispensers around venues to satisfy the Olympians' notorious sex drives but even that stockpile has started to run out.
"70,000 have gone. Some dispensers were filled daily," the Daily Star quoted an Olympic Village worker as saying.
"The Games have been such a success maybe they got carried away. It seems performances on and off the field have been exhausting," the worker added.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota