70,000 condoms already used in Olympic village
- Arvind Kejriwal calls 'emergency' Assembly session to discuss Centre's notification on Lt Governor's role
- Celebrations in AIADMK camp as Jayalalithaa becomes Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- No full statehood rights to Delhi unless there is consensus, says Arun Jaitley
- Gujjar protest to continue as talks with Rajasthan govt fail
- Heat wave toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana reaches 223
70,000 condoms have been used so far in the behind the scenes romps at the 2012 Games, as randy athletes celebrate their success with sex marathons.
Organisers packed a record number of free contraceptives into dispensers around venues to satisfy the Olympians' notorious sex drives but even that stockpile has started to run out.
"70,000 have gone. Some dispensers were filled daily," the Daily Star quoted an Olympic Village worker as saying.
"The Games have been such a success maybe they got carried away. It seems performances on and off the field have been exhausting," the worker added.