71 per cent Brit women don't mind endearing pain to enjoy sex
- Supreme Court issues notice to Goa Police on Tejpal's bail plea in sexual assault case
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Bismillah Khan's family says no to propose Narendra Modi's candidature in Varanasi
- 78 pc turnout, but few can show ink mark
- Giriraj Singh stands by his Pak remark; BJP dissociates itself from him
- RSS appeal to âmajorityâ: Vote or become history
Time Out London asked 10,000 of its readers, from both inside and outside the capital, about the current state of their sex life in order to get an in-depth picture of today's sexual climate.
Other revelations include that they're also getting more bi-curious, with a third of straight women (32 percent) admitted to having a same sex experience.
And the results confirmed that the internet is changing sexual attitudes too, as over a third of men and women have slept with someone they met online (34 percent).
The women polled seem to be embracing the world of S and M, with 71 percent saying they wouldn't mind "a little more pain" to turn them on in the sack.
While it would be easy to attribute this to the rising trend in erotic fiction, only a third of women polled (34 percent) said they had read E.L James' 50 Shades of Grey, which explores the thrill of a sadomasochistic relationship.
Perhaps the inspiration stems from the wider porn industry as the poll has revealed that two-thirds of women (66 percent) watch porn and more than half of those wish it was more like the sex they usually have.
The statistics on straying may surprise as half of all men and women (49 percent) admit to having cheated - and a further 42 percent of men and 22 percent of women said that they would cheat on their partner if they could get away with it.
Majority of straight men (65 percent) said that they would 'definitely' or 'probably' sleep with their best female mate.
On the other hand, females see fewer potential benefits with only 34 percent of straight women said that they would sleep with their best male mate.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota