74% men lie about their salary, hobbies on first date
- âWonât be vindictive... will ask Supreme Court to clear MP, MLA cases in a yearâ
- Alagiri backs âgreat manâ Modi as PM
- Plea to vote for âsecular partyâ splits Bollywood
- Donât show exit polls disguised as opinion polls, says poll panel
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
"Our findings show that most men have told a porky or two to try and impress their date – but this was more likely to exaggerating or playing something down rather than a blatantly lying," he said.
"It was particularly interesting to note that men also expected that their date may also be hiding the truth on a few subjects – so ultimately it was unlikely that anybody would have a totally honest full date – which may be understandable at such an early stage of a prospective relationship," he added.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18