74% men lie about their salary, hobbies on first date
- Delhi: Multi-vehicle pileup on NH-1 leaves at least five dead
- Siachen avalanche: Air pocket under 35 ft of snow kept Lance Naik Hanumanthappa alive
- Facts dispute claims by banks: write-off gallops, recovery crawls
- Upset allies Akali Dal and Shiv Sena let BJP know: Keep us in loop
- David Headley deposition adjourned for the day following technical glitch
"Our findings show that most men have told a porky or two to try and impress their date – but this was more likely to exaggerating or playing something down rather than a blatantly lying," he said.