7-day NSS camp held in school
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's book by Rajiv Gandhi govt was wrong: Chidambaram
- Woman IPS officer transferred after spat with Haryana health minister
- Pakistan ready for talks with India without preconditions, says Nawaz Sharif: Report
- Cabinet expansion in Maharashtra sets pitch for lobbying in BJP
- Bhushans should join BJP, says AAP after criticism of Janlokpal
A special seven-day NSS Camp was inaugurated by NSS State Liaison Officer Dr Bikram Rana at Saint Soldier International School Sector- 28 B, Chandigarh. The theme of this camp is 'Health, Family Welfare and Nutrition'. Dr Anjali, the school doctor, spoke on the importance of a balanced diet. Teachers Ridhi Bajaj and Pamil Preet enlightened the NSS volunteers on nutritious food as well as mental health.
PTU grants affiliation to NIIFT, Mohali
Chandigarh: Punjab Technical University (PTU), Jalandhar, has granted affiliation to the Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology (NIIFT), Mohali for the awarding of degrees. This was announced by Anil Joshi, Minister for Industries and Commerce, Technical Education and Industrial Training during a press conference held Tuesday evening. The notification was issued by PTU on November 16.
PEC University of Technology alumni meet to honour Bhatti
- True economic reform is one that makes a clean break from the past
- When Aamir chooses to talk about fears of Hindu intolerance, he does his faith a disservice
- Cricket is the only Indian religion in whose name people don’t kill each other
- There is a complaint about intolerance from those who frankly don’t like the change in govt
- Inside track: Changing tactics
- Good governance is in actions, not in 'abolishing' religious holidays of minorities