7-day NSS camp held in school
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
A special seven-day NSS Camp was inaugurated by NSS State Liaison Officer Dr Bikram Rana at Saint Soldier International School Sector- 28 B, Chandigarh. The theme of this camp is 'Health, Family Welfare and Nutrition'. Dr Anjali, the school doctor, spoke on the importance of a balanced diet. Teachers Ridhi Bajaj and Pamil Preet enlightened the NSS volunteers on nutritious food as well as mental health.
PTU grants affiliation to NIIFT, Mohali
Chandigarh: Punjab Technical University (PTU), Jalandhar, has granted affiliation to the Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology (NIIFT), Mohali for the awarding of degrees. This was announced by Anil Joshi, Minister for Industries and Commerce, Technical Education and Industrial Training during a press conference held Tuesday evening. The notification was issued by PTU on November 16.
PEC University of Technology alumni meet to honour Bhatti
Chandigarh: The Punjab Engineering Old Students Association (PECOSA) along with PEC University of Technology will be holding its annual alumni meet, in which it will be honouring batches who passed out in 1963, 1978, 1988 and 1998. PECOSA president held that an eminent alumnus of our college Er Jaspal Bhatti passed away, and the 1978 batch, which he belonged to is to be part of the honour. Governor, Punjab and Administrator UT Chandigarh, Shivraj Patil will be the chief guest for the event. More than 300 alumni along with their families are expected to attend the event.