7-day NSS camp held in school
- No fire NoC, Bhubaneswar hospital lost accreditation two months ago
- Four-tier GST structure proposed: low of 6 per cent to high of 26 per cent, extra on luxury goods
- Law panel seeks 1-year jail for parents who ‘abduct’ kids to foreign country
- Cross-LoC operations in past too, strikes made public as part of strategy, S Jaishankar tells panel
- Ayodhya takes centrestage ahead of UP polls
A special seven-day NSS Camp was inaugurated by NSS State Liaison Officer Dr Bikram Rana at Saint Soldier International School Sector- 28 B, Chandigarh. The theme of this camp is 'Health, Family Welfare and Nutrition'. Dr Anjali, the school doctor, spoke on the importance of a balanced diet. Teachers Ridhi Bajaj and Pamil Preet enlightened the NSS volunteers on nutritious food as well as mental health.
PTU grants affiliation to NIIFT, Mohali
Chandigarh: Punjab Technical University (PTU), Jalandhar, has granted affiliation to the Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology (NIIFT), Mohali for the awarding of degrees. This was announced by Anil Joshi, Minister for Industries and Commerce, Technical Education and Industrial Training during a press conference held Tuesday evening. The notification was issued by PTU on November 16.
PEC University of Technology alumni meet to honour Bhatti
- Sharing culture humanises India and Pakistan, banning pushes both towards war
- Court has been remarkably kind to DGP Rathore, convicted of sexual assault
- Bob Dylan speaks to both the high brow and the ordinary folk
- Free competition and access to knowledge is the default legal norm for many a nation
- South Asia needs a feminist foreign policy
- Goa was a predictable photo-op, the real deal was the trade and aid partnerships