7-year-old gangraped by three minor boys
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
In a shocking incident, a seven-year-old girl was gangraped allegedly by three minor boys, all of them below 10 years, in Gopiganj area, police said.
Superintendent of Police Ashok Kumar Shukla said that the Class III student was raped by the three boys on Tuesday evening when she was returning from school,.
He said that the incident came to light last evening when the condition of the girl became serious and she was brought
On the complaint of the girl's father, an FIR has been lodged against the three boys aged between 8 and 10 years.