7-year-old gangraped by three minor boys
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
In a shocking incident, a seven-year-old girl was gangraped allegedly by three minor boys, all of them below 10 years, in Gopiganj area, police said.
Superintendent of Police Ashok Kumar Shukla said that the Class III student was raped by the three boys on Tuesday evening when she was returning from school,.
He said that the incident came to light last evening when the condition of the girl became serious and she was brought
On the complaint of the girl's father, an FIR has been lodged against the three boys aged between 8 and 10 years.