8 men gangrape girl in Aurangabad
- Mann Ki Baat: Every life lost in Kashmir is a loss to our nation, says PM Narendra Modi
- Our collective mistakes, mishandling, have pushed Kashmir youth to violence: Omar Abdullah
- Kashmir violence: 'Alternative' to pellets already in use, says CRPF affidavit
- ISRO successfully test launches scramjet engine from Sriharikota
- Sri Lanka: Still Counting the Wounds
A 22-year-old girl was allegedly gang-raped by eight men in Baijipura locality here in the wee hours today, police said.
According to police, the gang forcibly took the victim with them when she was home late last night. She was taken to a nearby secluded place and raped.
Hearing the girl's screams, people residing nearby came to the spot and caught hold of Ram Bodkhe and Pratik Chinchole. The remaining accused managed to escape. The duo were beaten up and later handed over to police.
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s slogan of 'insaniyat, Kashmiriat' has no meaning today
- Kejriwal’s attention is fixed on winning the Centre rather than making mohallas run better
- Inside Track: Turf tussle
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.