8 men gangrape girl in Aurangabad
- Earthquake of magnitude 6.0 hits Afghanistan, tremors felt in north india
- Modi sarkar on right track to bring 'achche din': LK Advani
- Army officer injured in encounter with militants in J&K's Kupwara district
- Modi in Malaysia: Religion should be delinked from terror, says PM
- US 'will not relent' in Islamic State campaign, says Barack Obama
A 22-year-old girl was allegedly gang-raped by eight men in Baijipura locality here in the wee hours today, police said.
According to police, the gang forcibly took the victim with them when she was home late last night. She was taken to a nearby secluded place and raped.
Hearing the girl's screams, people residing nearby came to the spot and caught hold of Ram Bodkhe and Pratik Chinchole. The remaining accused managed to escape. The duo were beaten up and later handed over to police.
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance
- Slogans should be backed with appropriate strategies, else they remain showbiz
- Ideas seem to be the BJP’s enemy, whether from within or from without
- No country is ready to send boots on the ground, thus ensuring the survival of the IS
- Bad monsoon memories
- Across the aisle: A flat growth rate indicates India's economy is in poor shape