8 more police posts needed on Expressway
- Modi in UAE: PM visits Sheikh Zayed Grand mosque; to discuss terror, trade with top leaders
- UAE takes a 'landmark' decision, allots land for buliding first temple in Abu Dhabi
- Indonesian plane carrying 54 people found crashed in Papua: Official
- Ceasefire violations: India summons Pakistan envoy, lodges protest
- Pakistan's Punjab Home Minister assassinated in suicide attack
Another senior SHP officer said, "Every time an accident is reported on the Expressway, changes are talked about. We believe accidents can definitely be brought down if basic policing is improved. We must keep in mind basic policing also involves continuous feedback to other bodies that look after the highway so that there are positive changes after every mistake."