8-year-old girl ‘shot at’ in Northeast Delhi
- Dadri reminds us how PM Modi bears responsibility for the poison that is being spread
- Kill policemen, never commit suicide: Hardik tells Patel youth
- From Arvind Kejriwal to Rahul Gandhi: Who said what on Dadri lynching
- Forensic lab rules out drug overdose in Indrani Mukerjea case
- Bihar polls: After Nitish Kumar's remark, BJP promises free petrol for scooties
New Delhi:A minor girl was allegedly shot at in Jyoti Nagar, Northeast Delhi, when she was going to attend a wedding. Her parents told police that the girl was with them in a Maruti Swift Dzire at 9 pm on Wednesday, when she complained of a burning sensation in her left leg. "Her father Neeraj was driving the car and had stopped in front of a government school at Jyoti Nagar to ask for address of the wedding venue. Soon, the girl started crying and told her family members that there was a burning sensation in her leg. Neeraj checked and found blood oozing out from her thigh and took her to the nearest hospital," an officer said.
Metro hikes parking rates