8-yr-old killed after sister refuses advances of youth
- Independence Day Narendra Modi speech LIVE: PM addresses price rise to progress
- Narendra Modi speech Independence Day 2016: Transparency seems to be highlight, says processes simplified
- CRPF officer killed as militants attack police station in Srinagar
- Rio Olympics 2016: Dipa Karmakar's Produnova does India proud
- Narendra Modi’s Independence Day speech packs a few subtle hints after the hard messages
An eight-year-old boy was battered to death allegedly by three youths after his sister refused the advances of one of them in Haldi area of the district, police said today.
Sudhir Kumar's body was recovered from a brick kiln this morning, police said.
One of the accused, Nakul Dev Yadav has been arrested in this connection, they said.
Kumar was allegedly battered to death by Nakul, Raja Babu and Rajkumar last night when he had gone to attend a tilak function in Sonwani village, they said.
During interrogation, Nakul admitted that he had asked Sudhir's sister to have an affair with him and had threatened to kill the boy if she refused, they said.
- Indians are more free than when the British left, but less free than what the framers of our Constitution hoped us to be.
- Gujarat Dalits’ move to quit ‘menial jobs’ in protest has a precedent in UP
- Ravana in Uttar Pradesh: Nayanjot Lahiri
- PM Modi needs to move from slogans to action to transform agriculture
- Nepal: The politician-activist-donor nexus dominates the appointment of judges
- To his successor, and to the PM and the government, Dr Rajan has left valuable messages