8-yr-old killed after sister refuses advances of youth
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
An eight-year-old boy was battered to death allegedly by three youths after his sister refused the advances of one of them in Haldi area of the district, police said today.
Sudhir Kumar's body was recovered from a brick kiln this morning, police said.
One of the accused, Nakul Dev Yadav has been arrested in this connection, they said.
Kumar was allegedly battered to death by Nakul, Raja Babu and Rajkumar last night when he had gone to attend a tilak function in Sonwani village, they said.
During interrogation, Nakul admitted that he had asked Sudhir's sister to have an affair with him and had threatened to kill the boy if she refused, they said.
When the girl refused, Nakul and aides killed Sudhir, they said.