9 SCOs fetch civic body Rs 15 crore
- Malaysian plane crashes off Vietnam coast; 5 Indians on board
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
The Ludhiana Municipal Corporation finally hosted a successful auction for nine SCOs (shop-cum-offices) near Hotel Keys and got maximum hike of 46 percent from reserved price of Rs 1.50 lakh per square yard for one shop-cum-office. The maximum bid went to Rs 1.96 lakh per sqaure yard while the minimum it fetched was Rs 1.53 per square yard for one shop-cum-office. The auction saw 39 bidders present for nine shop-cum-offices. "The total money MC fetched for nin shop-cum-offices is Rs 15 crore with maximum hike of 46 percent for one shop-cum-office from base price," said Surinder Bindra, assistant town planner.
It is to be noted that while only 21 bidders were present when MC auctioned 30 SCOs on Nov 26 (21 got auctioned).
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today