9 SCOs fetch civic body Rs 15 crore
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
The Ludhiana Municipal Corporation finally hosted a successful auction for nine SCOs (shop-cum-offices) near Hotel Keys and got maximum hike of 46 percent from reserved price of Rs 1.50 lakh per square yard for one shop-cum-office. The maximum bid went to Rs 1.96 lakh per sqaure yard while the minimum it fetched was Rs 1.53 per square yard for one shop-cum-office. The auction saw 39 bidders present for nine shop-cum-offices. "The total money MC fetched for nin shop-cum-offices is Rs 15 crore with maximum hike of 46 percent for one shop-cum-office from base price," said Surinder Bindra, assistant town planner.