9 SCOs fetch civic body Rs 15 crore
- Aamir Khan responds, says 'Proud to be Indian, stand by what I said'
- GST is in the interest of the nation, says PM Modi at all-party meet
- Rescued Russian pilot says no warning from Turkey before jet downed
- 'Suit boot ki sarkar' is failing because there are no jobs: Rahul Gandhi
- BJP strategy in Parliament: Aggression is the best form of defense
The Ludhiana Municipal Corporation finally hosted a successful auction for nine SCOs (shop-cum-offices) near Hotel Keys and got maximum hike of 46 percent from reserved price of Rs 1.50 lakh per square yard for one shop-cum-office. The maximum bid went to Rs 1.96 lakh per sqaure yard while the minimum it fetched was Rs 1.53 per square yard for one shop-cum-office. The auction saw 39 bidders present for nine shop-cum-offices. "The total money MC fetched for nin shop-cum-offices is Rs 15 crore with maximum hike of 46 percent for one shop-cum-office from base price," said Surinder Bindra, assistant town planner.
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?
- Telescope: Aamir and Chinese whispers
- What Manmohan Singh really think about the Planning Commission?
- Going solar
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it