91-year-old German charged with Nazi crimes
- J&K crisis: Governor asks PDP, BJP to clarify stand on govt formation
- Inexcusable: Delhi Police brutally assault student protesters outside RSS HQs
- Andhra quota stir takes violent turn, train set on fire
- MS Dhoni's 'great speech' to team after whitewash: ‘Don’t slip from here’
- Is Gujarat not part of India? SC questions failure in implementing MNREGA, Food Act
He fought on the eastern front in Russia until 1943 when he became ill and no longer fit for combat duty, Brendel said.
Transferred back to the Netherlands, he served first in the Sicherheitsdienst -- the Nazi internal intelligence agency, and then the Sicherheitspolizei, or Security Police, with a unit looking for resistance fighters and Jews.
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment
- India’s expanding stakes in the US demand a more strategic view of changing American politics
- Supreme Court has an opportunity to rectify its ruling on Section 377
- And everyone loves censorship — or so it seemed, at a session at the Jaipur Lit Fest
- The problem in Arunachal is as much about politics as about institutional norms