91-year-old German charged with Nazi crimes
- PM Narendra Modi calls meeting to review 'Most Favoured Nation' status to Pakistan
- BK Bansal, senior bureaucrat, commits suicide along with son at his Delhi residence
- US presidential debate: Trump, Hillary Clinton deny their own words
- Nine out of ten people in world breathing polluted air: WHO
- Behind the voices at Maratha rallies, an anti-Dalit tone
He fought on the eastern front in Russia until 1943 when he became ill and no longer fit for combat duty, Brendel said.
Transferred back to the Netherlands, he served first in the Sicherheitsdienst -- the Nazi internal intelligence agency, and then the Sicherheitspolizei, or Security Police, with a unit looking for resistance fighters and Jews.
- Power struggle within weakens Samajwadi Party already undergoing an identity crisis in UP
- Preventive detention is being routinised as an instrument of state repression
- The challenge of garbage is set to grow, solid waste management plans need to be implemented
- After Uri, a replay of a 2001 predicament
- Any response to Uri must factor in Pakistani state’s relationship with non-state actors
- It is assumed that Blacks will vote 93 per cent for Clinton, seven per cent for Trump