91-year-old German charged with Nazi crimes
- Indian economy like 'one-eyed' king in land of blind: Raghuram Rajan
- Handwara fallout: Class XI student fifth to die as protests spread in Kashmir
- Vijay Mallya's business model could be at fault, says Arun Jaitley
- Allow foreign university campuses, says Niti Aayog
- After DGP, health chief says PM, Rahul visits to burns ICU were ‘unwarranted’
He fought on the eastern front in Russia until 1943 when he became ill and no longer fit for combat duty, Brendel said.
Transferred back to the Netherlands, he served first in the Sicherheitsdienst -- the Nazi internal intelligence agency, and then the Sicherheitspolizei, or Security Police, with a unit looking for resistance fighters and Jews.
- Delhi seems ready to compete with Beijing where it must and cooperate where it can
- Don’t judge the odd-even policy on its impact on pollution alone
- The prospect of a larger crisis in Kashmir is very real
- The project of Islamisation is a kind of planned ‘retribalisation’ of the state.
- Karnataka’s experience shows success depends on taking along all stakeholders
- On IPL, to accuse the court of a politics of distraction is to miss the point