95 per cent travellers want to be in the mile-high club
- Indrani told ex-husband if Sheena dies, we share Peter’s fortune, says Police
- Patidar Protests: Gujarat braces for a funeral as Hardik Patel heads to Delhi today
- Govt plans to set up teams of experts to quickly react to ‘negative news’
- Uttarakhand, 2 years later: A reason to smile
- Inform me of your meetings with minister Prakash Javadekar: MoeF Secretary to team
95 per cent of travellers want to be in the prestigious Mile High Club club, and a surprising 6 percent of men said that it would be their ideal Valentine's Day gift, a survey has revealed.
20 percent of travelers claim to have already earned their Mile High status, the Huffington Post reported.
According to travel website Skyscanner, a survey of more than 700 cabin crew members revealed that British flyers are the friskiest, according to a travel website.
Also leading the pack in Mile High Club memberships are Australians, Germans, French and Brazilians.
Perhaps these Mile High hopefuls should book a trip on Flamino Air, the airline that specializes in mid-air romps.