A baby girl is exactly what our home needed: Akshay Kumar
- CBI arrests Peter Mukerjea, says he was aware of Sheena Bora murder
- Pay panel suggests 23.55% hike, minimum pay of Rs 18,000 per month
- Paris attacks 'mastermind' Abdelhamid Abaaoud died in Saint-Denis raid
- HS Phoolka releases video of Rajiv Gandhi's speech justifying 1984 riots
- Rahul accuses PM, dares govt to take action on citizenship row
"All 'Khiladi' films have had action - whether it was real, over the top or unimaginable. Of all the films out there, my action films have been stepping stones to so many," he added.
"Khiladi 786" also stars Asin Thottumkal, who was Akshay's leading lady in this year's release "Housefull 2" and the actor said that they share a great comfort level.
"Our comfort level was built pretty much by the second day of shoot in 'Housefull 2'. So by the time she walked onto my sets in 'Khiladi 786', we already had our own way of working together.
"For me she is very easy to work with and considering the amount of successful movies she has in her pocket, her attention to detail and positive drive to work is wonderful to endure. Many I know would be over confident by this point but Asin is truly an asset to work with," Akshay said.
"Khiladi 786", directed by Ashish R Mohan, also features Mithun Chakraborty, Raj Babbar, Manoj Joshi and Himesh Reshammiya, who has also composed the foot tapping music of the film.
"Himesh has created superb music for 'Khiladi 786' and you can't doubt that even for a second," Akshay said.
- What Mr Mani Shankar Aiyar won’t say
- Results of local elections indicate that the BSP is regaining ground in UP
- The idea of Bihar: Social justice cohesion should be consolidated further
- Why the British commemorate Tipu Sultan
- Why my newspaper responded to Assam Rifles notice
- India is indebted to Shanti Bhushan for undoing Indira Gandhi’s 42nd Amendment