A baby girl is exactly what our home needed: Akshay Kumar
- 9 killed, over 40 injured as Bengaluru-Ernakulam Express train derails near Hosur
- SC says allegations grave, but grants relief to Teesta Setalvad in cheating case
- All you need to know about AAP's WiFi Delhi promise
- 19 killed as militants storm Shia mosque in Pakistan
- Modi’s cricket diplomacy: Renewing political contact with Pakistan
"All 'Khiladi' films have had action - whether it was real, over the top or unimaginable. Of all the films out there, my action films have been stepping stones to so many," he added.
"Khiladi 786" also stars Asin Thottumkal, who was Akshay's leading lady in this year's release "Housefull 2" and the actor said that they share a great comfort level.
"Our comfort level was built pretty much by the second day of shoot in 'Housefull 2'. So by the time she walked onto my sets in 'Khiladi 786', we already had our own way of working together.
"For me she is very easy to work with and considering the amount of successful movies she has in her pocket, her attention to detail and positive drive to work is wonderful to endure. Many I know would be over confident by this point but Asin is truly an asset to work with," Akshay said.
"Khiladi 786", directed by Ashish R Mohan, also features Mithun Chakraborty, Raj Babbar, Manoj Joshi and Himesh Reshammiya, who has also composed the foot tapping music of the film.
"Himesh has created superb music for 'Khiladi 786' and you can't doubt that even for a second," Akshay said.