A baby girl is exactly what our home needed: Akshay Kumar
- L-G Najeeb Jung's 'I am the govt' remark laughable, acting at PM's behest: Arvind Kejriwal
- Robert Vadra's Facebook post triggers BJP, Congress clash; House adjourned
- Scolded by Sonia, Shashi Tharoor gets praise from PM Modi
- RK Pachauri asked to step down, Ajay Mathur is new TERI chief
- PM's credibility declining, no discussion until Sushma steps down: Rahul
"All 'Khiladi' films have had action - whether it was real, over the top or unimaginable. Of all the films out there, my action films have been stepping stones to so many," he added.
"Khiladi 786" also stars Asin Thottumkal, who was Akshay's leading lady in this year's release "Housefull 2" and the actor said that they share a great comfort level.
"Our comfort level was built pretty much by the second day of shoot in 'Housefull 2'. So by the time she walked onto my sets in 'Khiladi 786', we already had our own way of working together.
"For me she is very easy to work with and considering the amount of successful movies she has in her pocket, her attention to detail and positive drive to work is wonderful to endure. Many I know would be over confident by this point but Asin is truly an asset to work with," Akshay said.
"Khiladi 786", directed by Ashish R Mohan, also features Mithun Chakraborty, Raj Babbar, Manoj Joshi and Himesh Reshammiya, who has also composed the foot tapping music of the film.
"Himesh has created superb music for 'Khiladi 786' and you can't doubt that even for a second," Akshay said.