Pay tribute to 23-year old gangrape victim who put up a brave battle for life
- Delhi: Multi-vehicle pileup on NH-1 leaves at least five dead
- Siachen avalanche: Air pocket under 35 ft of snow kept Lance Naik Hanumanthappa alive
- Facts dispute claims by banks: write-off gallops, recovery crawls
- Upset allies Akali Dal and Shiv Sena let BJP know: Keep us in loop
- David Headley deposition adjourned for the day following technical glitch
The 23-year-old victim of the brutal gangrape and assault in Delhi that had triggered an outrage across India died early morning on Saturday in Singapore after putting up a brave battle for life for nearly a fortnight. Let us not forget her.
Come share your prayers here.