Pay tribute to 23-year old gangrape victim who put up a brave battle for life
- Sahara chief Subrata Roy faces arrest, Supreme Court issues non-bailable warrant
- No execution for KLF terrorist Bhullar in present health condition: Centre tells SC
- Submarine INS Sindhuratna mishap: Two officers trapped inside feared dead, 7 sailors injured
- BJP offers seven seats to Paswan but with a rider: 'your symbol, our candidate'
- Willing to say sorry for any mistake, Rajnath Singh tells Muslims
The 23-year-old victim of the brutal gangrape and assault in Delhi that had triggered an outrage across India died early morning on Saturday in Singapore after putting up a brave battle for life for nearly a fortnight. Let us not forget her.
Come share your prayers here.