A garden to cool nerves of Samta Nagar police
- Top General speaks on 2012 troop movement: "Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly"
- Telangana bill passage shows country can take difficult decisions: Prime Minister
- Telangana fallout: Governor accepts Reddy's resignation as Andhra Chief Minister
- Arvind Kejriwal writes to Narendra Modi on gas pricing, targest Mukesh Ambani again
- A day after Parliament passes Telangana bill, Hyderabad airport on red alert over threat letter
There are over 1,800 species of plants in the garden, 700 of them indigenous.
The garden is also host to a large number of birds, butterflies, frogs and the occasional snake. Three birdhouses, two beehives and a butterfly house have been built.
At the centre of the garden is a clearing with barks of trees serving as seats around a small pond. Senior inspector Nanasaheb Kamble is happy with the effect the garden has on his staff.
- What should common man expect when PM’s killers are freed: Rahul on Jayalalithaa’s decision
- Anna Hazare says, I support Mamata Banerjee for her ideas
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly
- The regressive state | The Indian Express