A garden to cool nerves of Samta Nagar police
- LIVE: Yogendra Yadav, Prashant Bhushan expelled from AAP National Executive committee
- President Pranab Mukherjee goes to Vajpayee's home with Bharat Ratna
- Land bill will ‘break nation’s backbone’, Sonia tells Gadkari
- After 2010 scare, DGCA got cockpit policy to avert Germanwings-type incident
- Leave IITs alone, can’t talk to 36 applicants in a day and choose (directors): Kakodkar
There are over 1,800 species of plants in the garden, 700 of them indigenous.
The garden is also host to a large number of birds, butterflies, frogs and the occasional snake. Three birdhouses, two beehives and a butterfly house have been built.
At the centre of the garden is a clearing with barks of trees serving as seats around a small pond. Senior inspector Nanasaheb Kamble is happy with the effect the garden has on his staff.