A Global Chapter
- Karmakar country: Many Dipas of Tripura taking their own leap of faith
- For India in NSG, China to send main negotiator
- No Railway Budget from next financial year, Arun Jaitley accepts Suresh Prabhu's proposal
- J&K: 15 injured in Poonch blast, pilgrims said to be target
- Tavleen Singh writes: Kashmir’s violent ‘children’
The silhouettes — 20 pieces that make up the six looks — vary from peplum top dresses and high-waist trousers to cascade skirts and handkerchief hem jackets. "The outfits have sharp, clean lines, plus we have both the tapered and the fitted variety. The idea was to combine true Indian craftsmanship with an essence of global appeal," explains Pankaj.
The winner will be awarded 1 lakh Australian dollars along with an opportunity to be stocked in some of the most reputed boutiques around the globe, including Harvey Nichols in London, Bergdorf Goodman in New York, 10 Corso Como in Milan, Joyce in China, and Eickhoff Konigsallee in Germany. This is a big platform," confesses Pankaj, "Competitions such as these help young talent get international recognition."
- To his successor, and to the PM and the government, Dr Rajan has left valuable messages
- Instead of laptops and books in their hands these children had stones and grenades
- Gau raksha is seen not just as a desire but a duty by PM Modi's core support
- PM Modi has put the onus for whatever happens in Gujarat on Amit Shah
- Prachanda must address Madhesi aspirations and bring relations with India on even keel
- Inflation has dropped by a large magnitude, during Raghuram Rajan’s tenure as RBI gov