A Global Chapter
- Kashmir floods LIVE: Many feared dead as houses collapse in Budgam district
- ‘Mukhyamantri ka saala’ is a story of growth in Chhattisgarh
- AAP removes Ramdas as Lokpal, Bhushan from disciplinary panel
- Ahmed Patel, seen and heard like never before
- Retd Lt Gen says will write to Chief about Army role in Hashimpura
The silhouettes — 20 pieces that make up the six looks — vary from peplum top dresses and high-waist trousers to cascade skirts and handkerchief hem jackets. "The outfits have sharp, clean lines, plus we have both the tapered and the fitted variety. The idea was to combine true Indian craftsmanship with an essence of global appeal," explains Pankaj.
The winner will be awarded 1 lakh Australian dollars along with an opportunity to be stocked in some of the most reputed boutiques around the globe, including Harvey Nichols in London, Bergdorf Goodman in New York, 10 Corso Como in Milan, Joyce in China, and Eickhoff Konigsallee in Germany. This is a big platform," confesses Pankaj, "Competitions such as these help young talent get international recognition."